Are you an Enterprise Customer? If so, click here
As a Spoiler Alert user, you have a number of user logins at your disposal. Most people use one for themselves and set up additional accounts for colleagues as needed.
The user roles available are described below:
- Site administrators can add other users, set permissions, manage site-level settings, and perform marketplace transactions (i.e., post, claim, verify, etc.). Site admins manage billing and premium features.
- Users have access to standard features, such as performing marketplace transactions (i.e., post, claim, verify, etc.) and viewing site activity. Users cannot manage users' permissions, modify site settings or billing information.
If you are a Site Administrator, follow the instructions below for adding a new user, or editing or deleting an existing team member on your Spoiler Alert account:
Adding new users:
1. Navigate to your Spoiler Alert Site Settings and Select the User Tab
Log in to your Spoiler Alert account. Navigate to your Site Profile. Once in Site Profile, click on Users tab.
2. Invite Team Members
From the Users tab, select Invite Team Members. Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the person you'd like to invite.
Click the Send Invite button to send. Your colleague will receive an email inviting them to set their password and log in.
Pending invitations for your team can be viewed on the Users tab. You can also resend or revoke an invitation when you click the name of the team member you invited.
- Delete Invitation will remove it from your list and prevent any delivered invitations from being used.
- Resend Invitation will deliver a fresh email invitation to the team member's inbox, in case it expired or was lost.
Editing and deleting team members:
You can edit or delete an existing team member from the Users tab. To edit a user's permissions, you can select a different user role from the drop-down menu. You can promote multiple users to the role of Site Administrator, however you must have at least one Site Administrator per site.
You can remove team members by selecting the garbage can icon next to the desired users name.
Select the Save button once you have completed your changed.