The Spoiler Alert platform tracks all activity on a crisp dashboard and a personalized reporting tool. Users are encouraged to view, search, filter, and export their data to analyze trends, share their success with their teams and communities, and set goals for future food recovery and waste diversion efforts.
You can view, filter, and export your data with the following steps:
01. Select Activity
When logged into Spoiler Alert, click on the Activity tab, the bottom option on the left-hand navigation.
02. Sort and filter your data
To sort your data on the Reports dashboard, click the column header for the column you would like to sort by. For instance, clicking the Price column will sort your data in price order. You sort the data from highest to lowest, or lowest to highest.
You can also filter your data so only relevant transactions appear on the screen. Click the Filter button to reveal the available filters - Categories, Qualities, Post Create Dates, Post Complete Dates, and Price and Value. Select the desired filters. Below, you will see that only the transactions tagged as Simply Surplus are shown.
03. Export your data
Once you have sorted and filtered the data to your liking, you can easily export a Report by clicking the Export button. The data shown in your current view will be exported immediately in a .csv file.
Exporting reports to a .CSV file in Safari
Exporting reports in Safari requires more steps.
1. Click on Export Current Data in the Reports tab.
2. This will generate a page showing your raw data.
3. Right click on the screen and select Save Page As.
4. A prompt allows you to choose a file name and select a place to save the file. Change Format to Page Source. Make sure you add .CSV to the end of your file name.
5. Locate your file in the folder where you've saved it, and it will open into an Excel document.